Monday, January 15, 2024

Who is the rudest celebrity you have met, and who would be the nicest?


I have three (3) very positive encounters. All occurred in airports:

Chuck Norris - he was about 25 feet from me. I didn't want to intrude, so I didn't approach him, but I was looking his direction. We made eye contact and he came straight at me with a huge grin, grabbed my hand and said, “How you doing, man!”, with a warm, genuine smile.

Donny Osmond - I was assisting him with a minor issue. He approached me and threw his arm around my shoulder and greeted me like we were old friends. We spent about 5 minutes just chatting about his old TV show, his residency in Vegas with his sister, and what he was off to do on his trip. Absolutely a stellar human being.

Mike Lookingland - I was checking identifications and read the name, looked up and asked him, “THE Mike Lookingland?” He grinned and replied, “Yes.” Five minutes later ! Had to assist him with a bag. He and I spent about 5 minutes chatting about his trip and career. He was the kind of guy you would invite over to a barbecue and just have a great time. 

Darren Somsen
 · 
Follow

No comments: