6:09
This is the chutzpah of a fry Jew to talk about Beethoven like this and the innocent gentile listens attentively.
More. another fry Jew talks disrespectfully to a legendary film critic.
Roger Ebert gave a negative review of Mel Brooks's "Dracula: Dead and Loving It" (1995). One day, when Mel Brooks ran into Ebert, he said, "Listen, you, I made 21 movies. I’m very talented. I’ll live in history. I have a body of work. You only have a body.” Roger Ebert was saddened by the encounter as he was a big supporter of Mel Brooks' works from his debut. Ebert later wrote, "I was surprised he didn’t realize himself that 'Dracula: Dead and Loving It' (1995) just didn’t work. Yes, Brooks has put together a body of work and yes, a lot of it has made me laugh, but I would not be doing him a favor if I did not tell the truth."
In fact, Ebert has been very generous with Brooks who has made a few good films (Producers, Young Frankestein) and many terrible ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment